meet the storyteller
Hey!!! Welcome to my world!
I am a super laid-back gal who loves matcha, fluffy donuts and singing my heart out to almost any music from the 70’s - early 2000’s. Aside from being a photographer, I am a momma to two awesome kiddos and a wife.
From as long as I can remember i’ve always had a passion for art. As a child, I loved music (still do), then drawing and poetry became a passion of mine, then cooking and now photography. Art has always been a part of who I am and is where I draw inspiration from. Art is everywhere; in movies, museums, on the streets, in people. From an early age I’ve always had a camera with me whether it was a disposable, point and shoot, iPhone or the big dogs i’m carrying around with now. Meaningful relationships is something that is SO important to me and capturing those moments with people I love is priceless! It’s that same feeling I get when reminiscing on my childhood, my wedding, moments with my siblings, parents and children, that I want to give to my clients. Pictures are lifetime memories, they are what will outlive us and keep us alive once we are gone. It’s what I cherish and what gives me so much joy to gift to you.
- My enneagram is a 7. We are pretty fun folks! My zodiac sign is a cancer.
- I feel deeply and will love the shit out of you!
- I'm originally from New York, so I've always been a city girl at heart.
- I'm a 90's gal and still jam out to MMMBop and re-watch movies like: 10 Things I Hate About You and Now and Then.
- Disney movies will always be relevant to me.
- I’d consider myself a great cook and most definitely a foodie with high standards… what can I say?! Life is too short for bland food.
- I love to travel! My most recent trip was to Ireland which I blogged all about! Go check it out!
- I'm not much of a coffee drinker. Matcha is my jam!
- I'm a newer plant mom. They listen to classical music every morning so I guess you can say they’re happy!.
- I'm no fan of winter. Snow = NOPE.
- I’m terrified of the ocean and sharks. AHHHHHHH!!!!!
- SLYTHERIN IN THE HOUSE! I also have many Gryffindor qualities so I guess you can call me Harry-m-effing-Potter.